Friday, March 6, 2009

bloody friday


Yes, it's mooooooon floooooooow time again, my friends. And aren't you lucky that you have me to share it with you. Because I am a bleeding human, yet I have no wound. I'm not sick but in a state of heightened sensitivity. I want to lie in bed and dream. I put the me in menstrual. My time to feel. Don't tell me that I must run in your pointless race today, don't even dare. I own my time. My thoughts carry more power now than ever. I am part of the void today. I feel it spin and pulsate inside me. It is the dark nothingness that some fear but I know it is the source of all creation. I am the gateway.

with that all said I am curious about something. Not one person has ever asked me about my profile picture. I'm not sure if anyone noticed there is a crow in it. And that crow was in my bedroom.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I figured it was a pet. :) I love this time of the month. I feel so much more in tune with the earth and my inner emotions.

It is also nice that sometimes the moodiness makes people leave me alone...LOL

Anonymous said...

I remember that crow :)
That was wicked cool, rescuing her and nursing her back to health, then taking her for energetic healing. Amazing moments!

Ajijaak said...

I love your profile picture. Always was curious about it. What is the more in depth story about it...?

Sloth Womyn said...

yes. I think about that crow almost every day.

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way about my menses-

i hope you'll post this on the feministing comm site.