Thursday, April 16, 2009

Oh Lordisa am I hung over

I remember typing when I got home last night but I just re-read what I wrote. I think I like writing shit faced!

I dreamed last night that I was back at the bar and I had to pee really bad. I went into the bathroom stall but for some reason i chose to pee on the floor instead of in the toilet. As a river flowed from my stall into the others, all the women in the bathroom got very angry at me for peeing on the floor and I had to run out of the bathroom with my jeans still around my ankles. I then found a corner of the bar and peed there instead. My parents came into the bar and I told them that they had to drive me home because I was too drunk. They refused! I told them they were useless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I have totally weird dreams like that too. Like, the other day I dreamed the walls of my house were made of cockroaches ... it was totally my fault though. My room was way too warm and I had been looking up Youtube videos of insects *trying* to gross myself out. And I had been rick roll'd, though I don't know if that really had anything t do with it, lol. I did enjoy reading your drunk outburst post though! ;)