Thursday, October 30, 2008

my mom's response to the below post

;0) I am not angry....just annoyed.
See my response. you are getting mixed up...orange and apples.
Open up your mind. We also have casualties of our soldiers. I do understand the children being caught in the middle of this,( and having Mikayla) it just intensifies my bleeding heart 'cause I hurt so much for these children , but both have casualties , from Iraq and United States. Your anger is directed all over the place......and that is okay , considering you were recently betrayed by people that you thought were your friends...... I would be angry too. But in moments of quiet and meditation ( this can be done when all is quiet in the house or you can take for a walk as a time out) try to let go of the past---you hurt and cried, but then you also learned some new things, concepts, etc. and maybe you will know the differences from apples and oranges?

..................................................................................

I can't believe she brought up Reny and Bell on this! Ooooooo. Moms can so push the wrong buttons!

No comments: