Wednesday, November 26, 2008

One More Shot at This Releasing Shit

So, it seems all that I've been doing is releasing lately yet more and more stuff keeps coming up for me to release. I've been having crazy dreams the past two nights. Lots of sex in the dreams and I dreamed of 2 x- boyfriends from years and years ago. In one dream a guy was breaking up with me because I gave him an ultimatum to treat me better or break up with me. I keep dreaming about men, even though I've really just wanted to date womyn lately. I am brought back to the dream I had a few weeks ago about the worms coming out of my pores and the other dream about cleaning up the bloody tampons and poopy toiletpaper. Were these forcasts of my present task at hand? I feel like a dark, bloody soup with salmonella.

Tonight I'll try to release the past by honoring the Goddess of the past, saying farewell, turning and jumping maybe until I feel like I'm in the present. Then make an offering to the Goddess of the present and ask to stay in the present. Hmmmmm. Maybe first I will write down all of this stuff I keep remembering (there is even more stuff I remember that I just don't care to blog about at the moment) and just burn that shit to ash.

I haven't been taking my prozac for about a week now, I wonder if that has something to do with the way I've been feeling lately.

1 comment:

Ajijaak said...

The beauty of our paths as healers is that we can transmute this stuff. We have the power to do it. In this process we are helping millions and millions of people. If it is unseen as of right now on the Planet. I am so proud of you!