Sunday, January 4, 2009

How I would treat my partner...

I would validate their thoughts and feelings

I would cherish every moment with them, good or bad

I would do my best to make their life easier and joyous

I would show them the utmost respect for just being alive

I would show them how grateful I am to have them in my life

I would love and nurture them

I would support their endeavors

I would help them reach their full potential

I would constantly build them up, reminding them of how wonderful they are

I would make them soup when they are sick

I would hold them when they cried

I would massage them when they are sore

I will stand up for them


...all of these things that I would do for another....I don't even do them for myself...it is my intention now to treat myself as well as I would treat a lover....All of these things I will do for myself......because I am whole unto myself...

Blessed Be

No comments: